If you’re using the Akeeba Admin Tools Pro extension for Joomla you need to make an exception/whitelist for our web application cloud scanners in Holm Security VMP, or your local scanner if you’re using a Scanner Appliance to scan a local web application that’s not accessible over internet.
Read about Akeeba Admin Tools Pro website here (external link):
This is how you make an exception:
- Login to the backend of your Joomla website.
- Select Components > Admin Tools in the main menu.
- Select Web Application Firewall from the Admin Tools.
- Select Configure WAF from the Admin Tools Web Application Firewall.
- Select the Exceptions from blocking.
- Here you enter the IP address or range to exclude after Never block these IPs. If you’re scanning a public website from Holm Security VMP you enter the following IP range:
If you’re scanning a local web application enter the IP address for the Scanner Appliance.
- Click Save & Close.