Tickets can easily be created from Vulnerability Manager. Follow the steps below in order to create a ticket for a specific host or web application.
If you wish to have tickets created automatically for new vulnerabilities, please read this article:
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Vulnerability manage in the main menu.
- Click on the vulnerability on the item list.
- Check the box next to the host or web app.
- Click Action > Select Create ticket(s) for selected vulnerabilities.
- A ticket is now created under Remediation.