There are two different ways to setup an authenticated web application scanning:
- Create a new web application following the steps below.
- Edit an existing web application following the steps below.
In order for the scan to be able to login to the web application, the following steps must be completed.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Scan webb app in the header.
- Click Web applications.
- Click on the Edit icon on the web application you wish the scanner to login to or click on Add web application to create a new web application.
- In the Edit view click on Authentication.
- Add the credentials for the profile you wish to use when login in to the web application. Read more about how to setup an authenticated web scan here:
- Click OK.