To set up monitoring of blacklists for a mail server follow these instructions. Notice that you first need to add the mail server as an asset. All blacklists are checked every 5 minutes.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Continuous Monitoring > Monitoring Blacklisted Mail Servers in the menu.
- Click +Add mail server.
- Under Target selects the mail server after Mail server.
- Enter details for the notification under Notifications. If you don’t change Subject, From name, From email or Message default values will be used. You only need to enter a phone number if you want SMS notifications.
- Under Triggers check the notifications that you want.
- Click gene.