To create a new remediation please follow these instructions.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Remediation in the header.
- Go to Policies and click +Add policy
- Under headline Policy name enter the following:
- Name: Name of the policy, e.g. My remediation policy
- Under the headline Conditions enter the following:
- IP/Ranges: tickets will be created when vulnerabilities are found on these IP addresses and IP ranges
- Tags: tickets will be created when vulnerabilities are found on these IP addresses and IP ranges
- Categories: tickets will be created when vulnerabilities included in these categories are found
- Vulnerabilities: tickets will be created when these vulnerabilities are found
- Excluded vulnerabilities: These vulnerabilities will be excluded from the categories chosen under Categories
- Under the headline Actions enter the following:
- Do not create tickets: No tickets will be create by this policy
- Create tickets: tickets will be created by this policy
- Assign to: choose who the ticket should be assigned to when it is created
- Deadline: Set a deadline for when the ticket should be solved
- Ticket comment: Enter extra information that you feel necessary for the ticket