To schedule a network scan report, follow this instruction. Notice that you first need to create a template that can be selected for the schedule.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Reports in the main menu.
- Click Schedules.
- Click +Add schedule > Network scan.
- Under the headline General information enter the following:
- Name: the name of the report, e.g. Monthly executive network scan report.
- Report template: select the template you want to use. Notice that only Scan templates are listed, because you selected that type in step 4.
- Under the headline Source you can either use the source selected in the template, or make the changes you want.
- IPs/Ranges: the source for you report. Can be specific host or IP ranges. You can add any number of hosts.
- Include hosts that: here you include hosts that have all or any of the specific tags that you enter.
- Do not Include hosts that: here you exclude hosts that have all or any of the specific tags that you enter.
- Under the headline Schedule enter the following:
- Starts on: select the first start data and time. Notice that reoccurring schedules will start at the time set here.
- Timezone: select the timezone for the schedule.
- Repeat every: select the number of days, weeks or months between the reports.
- Under the headline Notification enter the following:
- Notifications: check if you want a notification to be sent by email when the report is generated.
- Subject: enter a custom subject for the notification, or use default.
- Sender name: enter a custom sender name for the notification, or use default.
- Sender email: enter a custom sender email for the notification, or use default. If you use your own email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) address please add the following SPF record for the domain (e.g. business.com) to avoid problems receiving the emails:
- Recipient: enter recipient for the notification.
- Message: enter a custom message for the notification, or use default.
Additionally, you can also or instead of notifications use Recipients in order to recieve an encrypted PDF file by email.
- Under the headline Recipients enter the following:
- Click +Add Recipients: If you want to enable the encrypted PDF sendout of the report.
- Email: The Email of the recipent.
- Phone number: The phone number of the recipient.
- Click OK.