The best way to organize your assets is done using tags. Using tags you can perform a number of operations. Here are some examples.
- Automatically group assets based on criteria’s like on what IP range the asset is located.
- Manually add tags to assets.
- Build tag structures with parent and sub tags.
- Easily search and select assets based on one or more tags.
- Base scans and reports on one or more tags.
Read more about how to organize your assets in the different articles under the category “Tags” here in the helpdesk.