A monitoring profile allows the user to monitor changes and vulnerabilities in relation to previous scans. Please follow these instructions to setup a monitoring profile.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Continuous Monitoring > Monitoring profiles.
- Click +Add monitoring profile.
- Under the headline General information enter the following:
- Name: the name of the profile, e.g. New high and critical vulnerabilities.
- Owner: select the owner of the profile.
- Under the headline Source:
- Select source under the headline Source.
- Under the headline Triggers:
- Select events under the headline Events.
- Select vulnerabilities under the headline Vulnerabilities. If you want to monitor new vulnerabilities check New and severity levels, e.g. High and Critical.
- By checking Holds personal data under GDPR compliance the profile will trigger alerts on all assets flagged as Personal data holders.
- Under the headline Alert notifications configure the notifications you wish to use for the profile.
- Click OK.