In order to run a network scan towards specific vulnerabilities the vulnerabilities needs to be selected in the scan profile. In order to set up a new profile targeting specific vulnerabilities in Holm Security VMP, follow the steps below.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Scan network > Scan profiles.
- Click +Add scan profile.
- Click Scan settings, scroll down to Vulnerability detection.
- In order to include specific categories and vulnerailities select Custom.
- Please notice: it is not necessary to select both category and vulnerability, however selecting a category will add all the vulnerabilities in that category.
- In order to exclude specific vulnerabilities simply select the vulnerability and/or category you wish to exclude.
- Once the categories and vulnerabilities have been selected click OK.