Holm Security offers the possibility to run more aggressive tests on your network enviroment. To understand what kind of tests that may be and how to best run them see the following article
<Insert link here>
In order to run a test with potentially dangerous test follow the steps below.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Scan network > Scan profiles.
- Create a new profile or Edit an Existing profile.
- Go to Scan settings > Potentially dangerous test
- Check the box Include potentially dangerous test.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Apply the Scan profile with Dangerous tests enabled and run a scan.