Viewing a single asset from the asset list allows you to view the vulnerabilities connected to this particular asset. This allows you to easier understand what kind of vulnerabilities exists for this asset.
You can easily filter out vulnerabilities that have been disabled or ignored. Viewing only those that are new or possibly have been reopened again.
1. Login to Security Center.
2. Click on Asset Manager.
3. Find the asset you want to view and edit it.
4. Click the Vulnerabilites headline.
5. Here you are able to filter on vulnerabilities that has been found on the specific asset.
6. By clicking on a vulnerability you will be sent to the Vulnerability Manager were you can find more details about the vulnerability.