How do I integrate Holm Security with Slack?
- Login to Security Center
- Click Menu in the top right corner
- Click Settings > Integrations.
- Enable Slack by checking the box
- Enter channel ID and API Token
- In order to get the channel ID go to the URL connected to the specific chat you wish to integrate, for example https://mycompany.slack.com/messages/ABC123
- API Token is created when setting up a custom integration in Slack.
- Go to https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations
- Click “Set up a bot user”
- Click “Add configuration” enter username, for example holm_alerts
- Click “Add bot integration” this will generate a API token which needs to be saved.
- Click “Save integration”
Note that the bot needs to be invited to the channel it is supposed to post information in.
(View member list > invite others > provide bot user name)
- Click OK.
Note that the integration only works against JIRA Cloud.
Password: mysecretpass (for the username)
URL: https://holmsec.atlassian.net (url of your JIRA Cloud instnace)