Scan blackout windows can be configured as a good way to make sure that scans are not run during certain time periods.
In order to setup a scan blackout window follow the steps below:
- Login into Security Center
- Click Top right menu icon
- Click Settings
- Click Scan setup
- Click Enable blackout window
- Choose timeframe when you want the blackout window to be enabled
- Choose if you want paused scans to be resumed after blackout windows end.
Notice that this setting only affect network scans
- Click OK