Holm Security offers the possibility to integrate and send tickets directly into Jira. This allows for quicker and easier management of your vulnerabilities. The ticket status will be updated automatically in Jira.
Please notice that the Jira integration only works with cloud based versions.
In order to integrate Holm Security with Jira, follow the steps below.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click on the Menu Icon in the top right corner.
- Click Settings > Integrations.
- Enable Jira by checking the checkbox.
- Enter you Jira cloud credentials:
- Password (this is the field to input your Jira API token)
- Jira URL
- Click Connect to Jira. Once connected a drop down will appear allowing you to connect the integration with "Project" and "Issue type".
- Click OK.
Ticket status update
Task status is being automatically synchronized with Vulnerability Manager and the remediation module - it means, that if our scanner will detect, that vulnerability no longer exists, it will close the ticket (with status fixed) in Remediation module and also will close the ticket in the Jira system.
- Scanner detected vulnerability which was reported in Vulnerability Manager.
- Security engineer verified the vulnerability and created a ticket from Security Center level (tickets can also be created automatically, based on defined rules without any human interactions) - tickets are being created both in Remediation module and in the Jira including all necessary descriptions.
- Responsible person fixed the vulnerability.
- Customer rerun the scan (scans can also be run automatically from Continuous Monitoring module).
- The scanner is verifying whether the previously defined vulnerability still exists - if not, the task is being closed both in the Jira system and remediation module.
Here you can find the link to our video with an example on how the integration works (external link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiYvRq6E4fA