When performing a Policy scan there are a lot of different tests being executed to make sure all the rules are being fulfilled in order to pass the audit and this article will give you a brief introduction on how to analyze the result.
There are five different outcomes for each test and all the tests needs to be either Passed or N/A to pass the audit:
- Passed – The test passed the audit.
- Failed – The test failed and needs remediation.
- Unknown – For an unknown reason, the test could not be executed.
- N/A – Not applicable for this audit.
- Error – An error occurred; the test could not be executed.
For any further information about certain tests and how Holm Security executes them, please contact the support: email@example.com.