Import network assets
You can easily import your assets into Security Center including meta-information. The import function have received some improvements:
- The import feature now supports larger number of assets. We have also improved the user experience to understand the progress of the import in real-time.
- We have added options to allow you to update existing assets with information found in the CSV as well as creating any missing tags in order to easily add tags to your Security Center account.
Microsoft Teams integration
It's now possible to integrate Microsoft Teams with Security Center, to allow you to push notifications directly into a Microsoft Teams channel.
With this new integration you can receive the same notifications as for e.g. in Slack. As an example, you can push a message into your Microsoft Teams channel when a scan is about to start or was finnshed.
More integrations on the way
We continuing to add out-of-the-box integrations with your existing product ecosystem. More integrations to come shortly. If there's a specific integration that you miss out on, please let us know.
Revamped navigation menu
To improve the navigation in Security Center the main menu have received a number of improvements:
- Security Tools has been merged into Continuous Monitoring, where you now can find Monitoring of Blacklisted Mail Servers and Compromised Websites.
- Vulnerability tests has been moved from the right menu to Vulnerability Manager to align it closer to your work with vulnerabilities and search for the available vulnerabilities in Security Center.
- Fraud Risk Assessment has received an update where the main menu now have the headlines Assessments, Recipients and Templates together with Reports.
Assessment sendout frequency
Fraud Risk Assessment has received a number of improvements to be able to control frequency and triggers for email send outs.
You can now choose between different options that allows the simulation email in an assessment to be sent out in different batches to the targeted recipients. You will find this new functionality when adding and editing an assessment schedule:
- Send out all emails at once when the assessment starts.
- Distribute the sendout over a period of time.
- Define the number of batches to be sent out every X minutes.
Educational (awareness) email triggers
Educational emails are an important part of Fraud Risk Assessments and provide a way for users to learn and become more aware and accordingly more resilient against social engineering and email attacks.
With this release we have added more options for when the educational email will be sent out:
- When the assessment is finished.
- X minutes after actions is performed by user.
- In relation to when an action is performed by user.
Import recipients including tags
The first step in a simulation is to import the target users email addresses.
By using the import functionality you can easily get started with a large number of recipients. This release has received improvements when importing larger amounts of email addresses. you can aslo include assignment of tags directly in the import of the CSV file.
- Single sign-on (using SAML 2.0) is now general available and out of beta.
- Dynamic authentication forms for web application assets is now general available and out of beta.
- Adding a comment on the statistics page inside of Organizer is now working properly.
- A faulty link inside of Organizer was fixed when clicking on the logo.
- Fraud Risk Assessment have received several improvements to improve the overall stability of assessments.