Holm Security offers the possibility to integrate and send tickets directly into TopDesk. This allows for quicker and easier management of your vulnerabilities. The ticket status will be updated automatically in TopDesk.
Please notice that the TopDesk integration only works with cloud based versions.
In order to integrate Holm Security with TopDesk, follow the steps below.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click on the Menu Icon in the top right corner.
- Click Integrations > Remediation > TopDesk.
- Enable TopDesk by checking the checkbox.
- Enter your TopDesk cloud credentials:
- Operators Username
- App Password
How do I generate my application password for TopDesk integration?
- Ticket namning
- Click Establish connection.
- Once connected two drop downs will appear allowing you to connect the integration with "Status" and "Operator group".
- Click OK.
Ticket status update
Task status is being automatically synchronized with Vulnerability Manager and the remediation module - it means, that if our scanner will detect, that vulnerability no longer exists, it will close the ticket (with status fixed) in Remediation module and also will close the ticket in the TopDesk system.
- Scanner detected vulnerability which was reported in Vulnerability Manager.
- Security engineer verified the vulnerability and created a ticket from Security Center level (tickets can also be created automatically based on policy rules without any human interactions, read more about it in this article: How do I create a remediation policy? - tickets are being created both in Remediation module and in TopDesk including all necessary descriptions.
- Responsible person remediate the vulnerability.
- Customer rerun the scan (scans can also run automatically if there is an active schedule setup).
- The scanner is verifying whether the previously defined vulnerability still exists - if not, the task is being closed both in the TopDesk system and remediation module.