You can create custom roles that can be assigned users to have specific permissions to certain sections of Security Center, this article will cover the basics of how to create new roles.
When a new user is created the permissions for this user will be Read Only for all Access areas until the user is assigned Role/Roles.
There are 4 different permissions categories:
- Read, edit and create
- Read and delete
- Read, edit/create, delete
And there are 8 different access areas available to assign these permissions for:
- Network assets
- Network scans
- Scanner appliance
- Web assets
- Web scan
To assign and set up these custom roles, follow these steps:
- Login with a Superuser account to Security Center.
- Click on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click on User.
- Click on Roles.
- Click on +Add Roles
- Name: select a name for this Role.
- Permissions: select the access areas and permissions for this Role.
- Assignments: select what user/users that should be assigned this Role.
- Click OK.