- Login with a Superuser account to Security Center.
- Click on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Users.
- Click on Roles.
- Click on +Add Roles
- Select a Name for this
- Click on Permissions.
- Vulnerabilities: select read
- Select if this role should have access to other areas.
- Click on Assignments.
- Select what users should be assigned this role.
- Click OK.
If the user/users are only assigned to this role and no other role, they will now only have the permissions assigned to this Role – they cannot Ignore/Disable vulnerabilities.