In Vulnerability Manager you can filter out the vulnerabilities found as you wish, here we will take a look on how to filter on a tag.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click on Vulnerability manager.
- Click on the view you wish to modify.
- Click Search and add your new filter.
- Click on the drop down to apply the tag you wish to filter on.
Tip: If you wish to save the current view.
- Mouse over your view's tab and click on the cog icon.
- Check Apply current filter to view.
- Click Save and you're done!
You can also combine filtering on tags combined with other criterias for more information on that see: https://support.holmsecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026725052-How-do-I-prioritize-and-structure-vulnerabilities-