In security center you can create Compliance reports of various frameworks.
Depending on your organization and the sensitivity of your data the thresholds for compliance could vary a lot.
Therefore Holm Security offers the flexibility to set your own thresholds for the Compliance reports, in this article we will cover how.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Reports in the main menu.
- Click Templates.
- Click Import from library.
- Click the checkbox for the Compliance report you wish to report on.
- Click OK.
- Your Template will now be shown in the list of Templates.
- Click edit on the Template you wish to set your thresholds for.
- Under the headline General settings enter the following:
- Name: the name of the report template, e.g. GDPR Compliance report.
- Owner: the owner of the report template.
- Under the headline Compliance make sure the framework you wish to report on is selected.
- Set your thresholds:
Below you will find a general recommendation on thresholds from Holm Security:
- 0 Critical severity vulnerbilities.
- 0 High severity vulnerabilities.
- Info, Low and Medium severities can be left unchecked.
- When you feel satisfied with your thresholds click Save.