When you schedule a Phishing & Awareness Training (previously called Fraud Risk Assessment), you have the option to select if the assessment is going to be anonymous or if tracking of individual recipients should be active. Follow these steps to anonymize a PAT assessment:
- Login to Security Center
- Click on Fraud Risk Assessment
- Click on Schedules > + Add Schedule
- Click on Sendout
In the section Privacy, you have the option to select two features:
- Anonymize collected user data
- Do not track severity and risk trend for recipients
- Configure the remaining settings for your schedule and click OK.
How do I schedule a Fraud risk assessment?