When you schedule a Phishing & Awareness Training, you have the option to select if the assessment is going to be anonymous or if tracking of individual recipients should be active. Follow these steps to anonymize a assessment:
- Login to Security Center
- Click on Phishing and Awareness training.
- Click on Schedules > + Add Schedule
- Click on Sendout
In the section Privacy, you have the option to select two features:
- Anonymize collected user data
- Do not track severity and risk trend for recipients
- Configure the remaining settings for your schedule and click OK.
How do I schedule a Phishing and awareness training assessment?