In order to scan a SOAP API of a web application, please follow these steps.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Asset Manager in the main menu.
- Click Web applications.
- Choose Add web application.
- Under General information add the URL of the WSDL file for the SOAP API under Target and set a name under Application name.
- Verify that the WSDL file url is accessible to the External node or Scanner appliance
- Click OK to save.
Please notice that the WSDL will automtically be parsed and all endpoints be scanned for vulnerabilities.