Each Device Agent have a life cycle, you can check it by:
- Login to your Security Center.
- Click Asset Manager in the header.
- Click Devices
- Hover over the icon beside the State to have more information about each state:
- Active: Working Properly.
- Stale: No activity for over a week.
- Disconnected: No activity for over a month.
- Disabled: Collection of data is disabled.
- Removed: Manually deleted.
- Stale and Disconnected are based on when the Device agent reported last.
- Device agents that have been in the state Disconnected or Removed, and did not send any data for more than 6 months, will automatically disappear. Those agents will need to be reinstalled in order to become Active again.
- You can Disable or Remover any Device Agent manually
- Click on the edit icon
- Click on State under General information and choose to disable, remove or re-activate a device.