- Deployment token is a unique time limited token mapped to your Security Center account.
- It allows you to register and connect several Device Agent’s through a mass-deployment.
- Tokens should be safely stored and not shared with other parties.
- You can manage and create deployment tokens within your Security Center account.
- Deployment tokens will become enabled within a max time of 6 hours after they have been created.
- This token needs to be valid during the time you plan this app to be active. If this token
becomes expired it will stop new Device Agent’s from being registered using this
- Any Device Agent deploy prior to a token becoming enabled will retry to register until it succeeds.
How does the Device Agent deployment token work?
Have more questions? Submit a request