- login to your security Center
- Click on Asset Manager
- Click Devices.
- Click +New device
- Head to Deployment:
- Package: Click on the download icon to download the Device agent (We are using Microsoft Windows MSI package for Device Agent for windows).
- Choose your previously created token under Token.:
- Start the installation wizard for the device agent and click next.
In the configuration settings:
- You can either fill out the fields manually by copying the unique deployment token and the pre-configured Endpoints and finalize the installation
Or by using Command line (CMD):
- Copy the installation command and argument from Security Center.
- Confirm that the data is correct.
- (Optional) Confirm if you need to use a proxy. If needed you will need to add that as an argument to the installation arguments with a proper endpoint
- Initiate the installation.
Or by using GPO deployment:
- For GPO installation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/group-policy/use-group-policy-to-install-software (External Link)
- Use the same command line arguments in GPO deployment.