Holm Security data connector for Azure Sentinel allows you to easily connect your account in Security Center and continuously get asset & vulnerability data into Azure Sentinel.
Azure Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native, security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solution. Microsoft Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for attack detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
- Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds.
- Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives using Microsoft's analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence.
- Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work at Microsoft.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks
Holm Security for Azure Sentinel includes the following features:
- All your Web and Network assets will be available in Azure Sentinel.
- Vulnerability severity data are mapped to each asset.
- Enables you to view dashboards, create custom alerts, correlate with other data points.
The Integration between Holm Security and Azure Sentinel is enabled by pulling information from Holm Security REST API.
You need an API token and API URL from Holm Security in order to get started.
Click here in order to download Holm Security for Azure Sentinel.