Unified Assets and Vulnerabilities are not supported in all areas of Security Center yet (for example Remediation, Dashboard & Reports). This is planned for 2023 as we continue to adopt it as a primary part of Security Center.
- Tags are not yet supported for Unified Assets. This is planned to be released in Q3.
- Policy scans are not yet visible as a part of the risk overview when viewing a unified asset. This is planned for a future release.
- Web applications will be possible to unify by the end of Q1.
- Filtering on the First detected timestamp is unavailable in the Unified Vulnerability overview. This is planned for a future release.
- Filtering on the Devices state is not available. This is planned for a future release.
- Ignoring vulnerabilities for Devices and PAT asset types are not supported. This is planned for a future release.