To exclude an IP address or IP addresses in a Network Scan, do the following:
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Asset Manager in the main menu.
- Click on Tags > +Add Tag, name it, e.g., Do_not_scan.
- Click OK to save the tag
- Click Network to go back to the IP addresses /IP addresses ranges.
Mark the IP address/IP addresses you want to add the tags for and click Action > Add tags,
choose the tag you previously created and click Add tags to apply.
- When running a Network scan add this tag in the exclude the following tags from being scanned.